Monday, July 16, 2012

Good Morning Blogosphere

Waking up without alarm is so peaceful. There is no annoying sound of an alarm, and I don't hit the snooze button; praying secretly that it doesn't go off soon. Then I retreat to the dream world.
When I woke up today on my own, it happened in a smooth transition. From dreaming, to realizing that am dreaming, then slowly becoming aware of my surroundings.
Of the sunlight peeking palely through the window into my room, the slight sounds of chirping of birds, and neighbours starting their bikes as a sign that they're ready to begin the daily struggle.
Its rightly said, the glory of morning is lost to us late-risers.

Good Morning Blogosphere!

4 comments:

  1. Tell me about it.... i'm a late riser :/ my mum keeps extolling the benefits of rising early :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe..the same problem was wid me till today :P

      Delete
  2. I can't help being a late-riser, 'cause my work doesn't permit me to sleep early ;-P

    ReplyDelete