Friday, June 21, 2013

I NeeD InSpirAtion

Looking at my life
Through a distorted glass
of shattered dreams
abandoned hopes
and unfulfilled expectations
of the past

I can reach to no answer
to conclude why it all happened
and neither can I define
what did befell on me

Was it real?
Or a terrible nightmare
which is still going on..
Can you shrug me
and wake me up
from the bad dream?

I am apalled
I am yet in self-denial
I can't yet accept
the events as true
the nightmare to be real

Separating is hard,
separation breaks one down
till now I hadn't felt
that separation does
much more than that
it tears you apart
and then you walk
with mind numbing solitude
and nothingness in you path

I am stuck
in an impasse
I wonder if I am
really not in
the actions I am doing
just observing
my own self
from a distance
and letting things
run by themselves

In ending
the attachment with you
I have detached me
from my own self
just to avoid
feeling the pain
anyhow, anyway

I was awake
in the early hours
of the morning
watching you sleep
caressing you
on your forehead
wishing the moment
should not pass
not wishing to let go
whatever happened
Thinking hard, that
where did the love,
disappear in trouble?
how did it get replaced
by animal fury
and we become the people
we aren't at all

these are the questions
haunting my mind..

I am in dire need of
some inspiration
to get myself up,
gather the broken fragments
of the dream we were in
and somehow continue to live
with the broken shards
of a scarred heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment