I was reading Atlas Shrugged today. In this novel, Fransisco
Da'Anconia asks Dagny "Who is the most miserable man on earth?" She
replies "The one without purpose."
It set me thinking of my own purpose in life. However I am not sure
what my purpose is. I have thought much about it, but I found no
specific answer. That so called one unifying theme about me is not
clear to me yet. I want to do a lot of things in life. For example I
wanna write, always keep learning new and a lot lot of things. I just
can't decide on the single goal. You may say that I have not tried
that sincerely. But believe me, I have tried.
Nwy I have a new philosophy now. Whatever I think I can do well I will
just do it. That's it. No further doubts. Who knows may be the dream
is which you daydream about. Or get immersed in it so much that you
forget everything else. The one can sustain your interest till the
end.
Da'Anconia asks Dagny "Who is the most miserable man on earth?" She
replies "The one without purpose."
It set me thinking of my own purpose in life. However I am not sure
what my purpose is. I have thought much about it, but I found no
specific answer. That so called one unifying theme about me is not
clear to me yet. I want to do a lot of things in life. For example I
wanna write, always keep learning new and a lot lot of things. I just
can't decide on the single goal. You may say that I have not tried
that sincerely. But believe me, I have tried.
Nwy I have a new philosophy now. Whatever I think I can do well I will
just do it. That's it. No further doubts. Who knows may be the dream
is which you daydream about. Or get immersed in it so much that you
forget everything else. The one can sustain your interest till the
end.

Thank you for stopping by, keep reading..:)
ReplyDeletetrue!
ReplyDeletethats agr8 blog
ReplyDeletei hav read something like this for the first time
u r awsome
u got gr8 hold on literature
thank you shwetank..keep reading...:)
ReplyDelete