I shifted my blog from WordPress to Blogger today, for the following reasons:
1. Although the WordPress themes are very, very beautiful; the fonts can't be changed for free themes :(
2. Given the fact there are more than two hundred themes; whenever I logged into the dashboard, I spent hours and hours customizing each theme. If somebody wants advice for WordPress theme for their blog, am up for it! But this was a time waster. Instead of blogging, I was spending more time customizing the appearance; and was never satisfied with it.
3. I mostly use my cell to access the Internet, and I found my WordPress blog to take a long time to load and refresh.
4. After searching, I could find only one Symbian mobile app for WordPress, CutePress; which was not up to my expectations. Its most annoying feature was that it couldn't be minimized.
5. Lastly, I thought the URL nupur-chaube.blogspot.in was better than nupurc.wordpress.com ;) That's just my opinion..I don't know if it will make any difference.
So am blogging at Blogger now!!
1. Although the WordPress themes are very, very beautiful; the fonts can't be changed for free themes :(
2. Given the fact there are more than two hundred themes; whenever I logged into the dashboard, I spent hours and hours customizing each theme. If somebody wants advice for WordPress theme for their blog, am up for it! But this was a time waster. Instead of blogging, I was spending more time customizing the appearance; and was never satisfied with it.
3. I mostly use my cell to access the Internet, and I found my WordPress blog to take a long time to load and refresh.
4. After searching, I could find only one Symbian mobile app for WordPress, CutePress; which was not up to my expectations. Its most annoying feature was that it couldn't be minimized.
5. Lastly, I thought the URL nupur-chaube.blogspot.in was better than nupurc.wordpress.com ;) That's just my opinion..I don't know if it will make any difference.
So am blogging at Blogger now!!

No comments:
Post a Comment