These are some of the quotes I like:
“A girl, no matter how many times she denies it, will remember every detail, every moment, every piece of memory you have left her. No matter how much she tries to forget, it will always be there.”
"In life, you will meet 2 kinds of people, ones that build you and ones that tear you apart. In the end, you will thank them both.”
“Sometimes the harder you love someone, the more you push them away.”
A quote from the movie The Notebook(2004):
“So, it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? Thirty years from now, forty years from now? What’s it look like? If it’s with him – go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again, if I thought that’s what you really wanted. But don’t you take the easy way out.”
“Love is actually another name for “care”
“
Darren Rouse:
“There are no magic wands, no hidden tricks, and no secret handshakes that can bring you immediate success, but with time, energy and determination you can get there.”
Benjamin Franklin:
“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.”
Mark Twain:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind:
“When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.”
"Sometimes people who are thousands of miles away can make us feel better than people right beside us.
Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
"Don’t let your dreams be controlled by these 3 things: the past, other people, and money."
“Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - Are frequently the ones that are rooted
in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night
before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...
suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with”
“A girl, no matter how many times she denies it, will remember every detail, every moment, every piece of memory you have left her. No matter how much she tries to forget, it will always be there.”
"In life, you will meet 2 kinds of people, ones that build you and ones that tear you apart. In the end, you will thank them both.”
“Sometimes the harder you love someone, the more you push them away.”
A quote from the movie The Notebook(2004):
“So, it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? Thirty years from now, forty years from now? What’s it look like? If it’s with him – go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again, if I thought that’s what you really wanted. But don’t you take the easy way out.”
“Love is actually another name for “care”
Darren Rouse:
“There are no magic wands, no hidden tricks, and no secret handshakes that can bring you immediate success, but with time, energy and determination you can get there.”
Benjamin Franklin:
“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.”
Mark Twain:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind:
“When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.”
"Sometimes people who are thousands of miles away can make us feel better than people right beside us.
Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
"Don’t let your dreams be controlled by these 3 things: the past, other people, and money."
“Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - Are frequently the ones that are rooted
in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night
before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...
suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with”
No comments:
Post a Comment