I do admit that phones are increasingly becoming more and more capable of doing laptop's job. But nowhere in the near future do I see laptops getting rejected completely in favor of phones.
Editing photos in the phone is fun, but is there any way that using adobe photoshop be smooth in the tiny screen? However most people don't need features other than crop, rotate and brightness so the inbuilt photo editor in phone may suffice.
I use my phone to write when the 'click' happens, and I publish my blog from my phone only. But my laptop helps me in the 'serious' writing, and research for it. And its my backup site for all the amazing ebooks, songs and movies too! Turns out that both of them are equally precious for me.
Editing photos in the phone is fun, but is there any way that using adobe photoshop be smooth in the tiny screen? However most people don't need features other than crop, rotate and brightness so the inbuilt photo editor in phone may suffice.
I use my phone to write when the 'click' happens, and I publish my blog from my phone only. But my laptop helps me in the 'serious' writing, and research for it. And its my backup site for all the amazing ebooks, songs and movies too! Turns out that both of them are equally precious for me.
Well , I think phones will never replace laptop , cause are the following
ReplyDelete1) Look , feel and comfort of typing,
Look -- When TV came in the world , don't mean people stop seeing film in Big Screens , same reason why laptop versus mobile.
feel :- Laptop is a thing to feel on for typing really comfortable and for long time, well you can put it on lap and write as per mobile is concern u cant type comfortably for long hours of work , u have to hang it near your eye and write.
Well above lines explains comfort too.
2) Technically -> O' World really loves revolution but the wide range of
opcode they are offering compare to mobile is its really strong point.
3) Speed ---
.
.
.
well let people reading add from here ............
Thanks for your views Amit. Agreed!
ReplyDelete