Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Little More Than Ordinary




This post is inspired by the title of a blog, that I was going through. I am a terrific(/ble) poet. Please ignore my absolutely nonsense thoughts behind this and absence of rhyme at some places 

 

A little more than ordinary

is what I want my life to be

To create memories that people cherish

to which they can relate to me

 

A little more than ordinary

if I could ever get my life to be

then i’ll know i have tried and won

the race everybody set out to win’

 

albeit in a different way,

than most think

life is not about the things we have

but the people we love

 

A little more than ordinary

is what i want my life to be

more so when walking on a road

that’s not smooth and hard to tread

 

A little more than ordinary

is what i want my life to be…

 

(Its extraordinary right? I believe my poem is like a crayon art by a grown-up but which looks like a 2-yr     has done it in haste. Hehehe)

 


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment