(A Word of Caution: This is purely fictitious and written in 5 minutes)
I don't know about others, but to me it seems I go on with my life with the misguided sense of direction. I have lost my compass long ago. I am drifting to an unknown destination.
I am stuck in the irony of too many choices. I see the light sometimes, in a moment of clarity. Then it gets shrouded again in the dense fog of random thoughts arriving from nowhere and serving no purpose.
Its said that life only makes sense in hindsight, I am still waiting for it. I know this makes a depressing reading, but its as honest as I'll ever be to an unknown audience.
I don't know about others, but to me it seems I go on with my life with the misguided sense of direction. I have lost my compass long ago. I am drifting to an unknown destination.
I am stuck in the irony of too many choices. I see the light sometimes, in a moment of clarity. Then it gets shrouded again in the dense fog of random thoughts arriving from nowhere and serving no purpose.
Its said that life only makes sense in hindsight, I am still waiting for it. I know this makes a depressing reading, but its as honest as I'll ever be to an unknown audience.
Happens! Time will help you make those choices. Some may be right, some may not be, but you'll learn anyway. Chin up :)
ReplyDelete