No this is not a review. I haven't watched this movie. And am glad that I didn't. Its good to keep away from junk foods and junk entertainment. I agree with this review. What else can we expect from yet another South remake, with a cop, extreme violence and fight sequences. This is a Prabhu Deva film; like Wanted. And people even enjoyed that movie (surprisingly!!). So this movie may go on to create yet another set of Box Office records, but it will fall short of expectations of most movie goers. Dear Sonakshi, stop bagging non-descript roles in and start acting.

this movie is the 3rd highest opener of 2012...strange how such movies really open in the 1st place :-/
ReplyDeletehehehe...lolzz...dis is the irony..no-brainer movies earn a lot..
Deletegood advice to Sonakshi
ReplyDeletei hope she implements it..;)
Deletei think its ok to have such a film once in a while but these days they r jst showering down
ReplyDeletehehehe..yeah..
DeleteA good non review.
ReplyDeletethnx...:)
Delete...Sonakshi, are you listening?
ReplyDeleteA cool post Nupur:)
You know, I am one of those people who go to the theatre just for the sake of cinema. I forget the outside world - it's sort of a personal oasis for me. I won't say that I enjoy such movies always (crass, over-the-top, sans story, loud etc etc.) - I haven't watched Wanted, Dabbang or Ready - but once in a while, I am okay with keeping the sensibilities aside and enjoying the movie just for the sake of cinema. I didn't really expect to like this movie but I enjoyed it nonetheless - so that's that! :)
ReplyDeletewe crack tons of silly jokes everyday most of which dont make any sense, do they? but still they bring a smile on our faces. same goes here. cinema is entertainment, doesn't need to make sense, or does it?
ReplyDeletePS - just an advice. you should see the movie once and then give an opinion. good or bad. although i totally second anupama chopra's review coz she's seen the movie. :)
Hi Mani, if this movie brought a smile to your face it must be good, I have nothing against that. Yes, I do feel that movies should make sense..becoz unlike our silly jokes, a lot of money goes down in making a film..
DeleteI sometimes watch such movies just for the sake of watching something in Hindi language, as I live in US and haven't bought Indian channels. Though I try to watch them without any expectations, this movie was unbearable after the first 10 minutes. Where are all the good actors whose movies we could trust to be good? Like Sanjay Suri, Rahul Bose, etc.
ReplyDeleteyep, i also wonder about the same question, 'jaane kahan gaye wo din...' ;)
ReplyDelete