Today was my first class in Technical Writing. Incredible. The best advice I have heard in some time: you only meet success after making a systematic series of mistakes called experience..
Thank you God for monsoons. I was never so happy to get drenched with rain. Smiled when clothes were splashed with mud by the hurrying vehicles. Awesome weather!!!
Keeping my promise to write daily. The best motivation is: 2000 hits after moving the blog, 21 readers on blog, 75 likes on FB. Thank you all...:) :)
Good night readers!!
Thank you God for monsoons. I was never so happy to get drenched with rain. Smiled when clothes were splashed with mud by the hurrying vehicles. Awesome weather!!!
Keeping my promise to write daily. The best motivation is: 2000 hits after moving the blog, 21 readers on blog, 75 likes on FB. Thank you all...:) :)
Good night readers!!
"2000 hits after moving the blog, 21 readers on blog, 75 likes on FB" - wow!!! u r a celebrity already...keep up the good work :-)
ReplyDeletethnx..need all the motivation i can get from u guys..:)
Delete