I got my first synthesizer, a Casio SA 21 when I was 12. Throught-out the school years, there are gems of memories abt the happy time spent playing it.
I brought my casio (MA 150 now) with me when I came to Pune for engineering. It has been here, all these years, collecting dust, only to be taken once in a year.
Today I bought a book on learning piano, read the first chapter and fiddled with it for some time. Its then I took this new resolution: I am learning it again. From the scratch. By reviving the old hobbies, maybe I'll relive my childhood.
Keeping my vow to post daily.
Dear readers, if you have any similar experiences, please share :)
I brought my casio (MA 150 now) with me when I came to Pune for engineering. It has been here, all these years, collecting dust, only to be taken once in a year.
Today I bought a book on learning piano, read the first chapter and fiddled with it for some time. Its then I took this new resolution: I am learning it again. From the scratch. By reviving the old hobbies, maybe I'll relive my childhood.
Keeping my vow to post daily.
Dear readers, if you have any similar experiences, please share :)
Same story here...my piano too gathers dust. No time for practice is the excuse I keep giving myself. Good luck on your resolution :)
ReplyDeletethank you :)
ReplyDelete